Name: The SHEROES International Networking Group (SING).
Instituted by the SHEROES Foundation to unite dedicated women in order to advance the status of women and girls in Africa and in the diaspora through local and international service projects and advocacy efforts. We will have diverse arrays of programs for women’s empowerment, communicating and socializing.
- To create the most effective platform for African women in Leadership
- To connect women to exchange ideas, build relationships, and take action
- To support each other, share experiences and explore opportunities to network.
- To cultivate business and political connections locally and internationally.
- To improve our communities – one project at a time…
Current Chapters: Ghana, Nigeria and Liberia (Zimbabwe, Kenya and also African Women in the diaspora to start soon)
How to qualify to join:
- By referral
- We would require a resume/CV/Profile
- We welcome individuals with diverse qualifications and expertise
- Any woman who is ready to help her fellow woman and the girl-child